Remember the thrill of playing inside pillow forts as a child? We think it’s time to bring them back. Play architect for the day and construct yourself and/or your children a cozy pillow fort. With just a few materials that you can find around your house, you can create a fun new environment for the evening.
If you’re ready to create a home within your home, gather your materials and let’s start building.
- Several pillows
- Three chairs
- Fitted sheet or Mattress Protector
1. Set up three chairs in a triangle.
2. Create walls by lining pillows in a half-circle against the chairs.
3. Place a comfy blanket down.
4. Drape a fitted sheet (or a Mattress Protector in our case) over the top of the chairs.
5. Add pillows to the front of the fort to create an entrance.
You can block the entrance with more pillows once you’re inside.
Enjoy your little hideaway!
Here are some activities you can enjoy inside your pillow fort:
- Play a board game
- Munch on snacks
- Solve a puzzle
- Watch a movie on your laptop
- Read (with a book light)
- Start a pillow fight
- Listen to music